We have put new measures in place to mitigate risk and ensure our team can safely and confidently return to the lab. To that end, we are limiting lab occupancy and implementing rigorous surface cleaning and sanitation measures. To protect our customers, sample drop off has been moved outdoors and is contactless.
Contactless Drop Off
Samples may be dropped off during our updated hours of operation. There are two drop off locations for your convenience with access from Bedford Street or Falmouth Street.
Upon delivering your samples, call or text (207) 370-1619 and a member of our team will retrieve them.
From Bedford Street:
- Route to University of Southern Maine, Woodbury Campus Center.
- Continue past the first parking lot until reaching P1 in front of the Science Building (see map below).
- Place samples in cooler located to the right of the Science Building entrance. Please label samples with brewery name, sample name, and test requested.
From Falmouth Street:
- Route to Southworth Planetarium.
- Pull into horseshoe drive.
- Place samples in cooler located near the side door to the left of the Science Building entrance. Please label samples with brewery name, sample name, and test requested.
Samples can be shipped to the address below. Samples should be packed to prevent damage during transport, and labeled with brewery name, sample name, and test requested.
Quality Control Collaboratory
University of Southern Maine
70 Falmouth St, Science 394C
Portland, ME 04103