Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
Special arrangements for sample drop off and pick up can be made upon request. Just email or call!
Contactless Drop Off
Samples may be dropped off during our updated hours of operation. There are two drop off locations for your convenience with access from Bedford Street or Falmouth Street.
Upon delivering your samples, call or text (207) 370-1619 and a member of our team will retrieve them.
From Bedford Street:
- Route to University of Southern Maine, Woodbury Campus Center.
- Continue past the first parking lot until reaching P1 in front of the Science Building (see map below).
- Place samples in cooler located to the right of the Science Building entrance. Please label samples with brewery name, sample name, and test requested.
From Falmouth Street:
- Route to Southworth Planetarium.
- Pull into horseshoe drive (see map below).
- Place samples in cooler located near the side door to the left of the Science Building entrance. Please label samples with brewery name, sample name, and test requested.
Samples can be shipped to the address below. Samples should be packed to prevent damage during transport, and labeled with brewery name, sample name, and test requested.
Quality Control Collaboratory
University of Southern Maine
52 University Way
Gorham, ME 04038
We have limited services available at this time.
As we bring instruments back online, more tests
will become available. Currently offered tests:
- Pico Package
- Nano Package
- Lacto/Pedio PCR Detection
In order to support the brewing community through the challenges of reopening and adapting to new regulations, we are offering both ABV testing and our Pico package for a discounted rate of $15.00 through September 1st.